The JMSC is housed in Eliot Hall, which was built in 1914, three years after the founding of The University of Hong Kong (HKU). In 2001, the University transformed Eliot Hall into a state-of-the-art facility for training journalists while preserving the building’s heritage.

Eliot Hall was opened in 1914 and was named after Sir Charles Eliot, the University’s first Vice-Chancellor. The building was used as a relief hospital providing additional support for Queen Mary Hospital during the Second World War. It was converted into a

Campus Map of HKU For enquiries or any special assistance, please call Security Control Centre’s 24-hour hotline (3917-2882).

HKU Graduates Special Discounts Parking Space Reservation (HKU Staff only) E-coupon application (HKU Staff only) Security Services Lost and Found Property Crime Prevention Crime Reporting Moving Service Application for Operating Unmanned Aircraft

Eliot Hall was built in 1914, three years after the founding of HKU, and the ground floor originally served as the dining room and kitchens for students residing in the three ‘Old Halls’ of Lugard Hall, May Hall and Eliot Hall

Eliot Hall – 1/F – EH101 Eliot Hall 1/F – EH101 Classroom Facebook Twitter Sina Weibo Email Previous Next 52 Single Projection Clip mic Mic Input Socket 360 View Click HERE for the 360 View! User Guides Guide Video Basic Info. Floor (Flat or Raked) #:

Remodeling work has begun on the JMSC’s Digital Media Lab in Eliot Hall. The work is the first phase in a three-year-long project to turn the historic building into a multi-media and high-tech learning space []

Eliot Hall and May Hall Lung Fu Shan Environmental Education Centre Guided Walking Tours Self-guided Visit Back to Main Page Guided Walking Tours We have had four amazing weeks of Heritage Fiesta 2019 Guided Walking Tours at HKU, thanks to our

The Heritage Fiesta 2019 features 24 historic buildings in Hong Kong that were formerly used as quarters or dormitories, among which five are HKU Heritage buildings, namely, HKU Visitor Centre, Run Run Shaw Heritage House, Eliot Hall, May Hall, and Lung Fu

梅堂於1915年啓用,以第15任香港總督兼港大第二任校監梅含理爵士命名。二次世界大戰期間,大學職員和學生大多住在梅堂。1942年元旦,學位頒授典禮在梅堂舉行,向日軍攻佔香港期間應考畢業試的14名醫科生頒授戰時學位。

Eliot Hall – 1/F – EH102 Eliot Hall 1/F – EH102 Classroom Facebook Twitter Sina Weibo Email Previous Next 30 Single Projection Clip mic 360 View Click HERE for the 360 View! User Guides Guide Video Basic Info. Floor (Flat or Raked) Flat Seating Fixed #:

梅堂於1915年啓用,以第15任香港總督兼港大第二任校監梅含理爵士命名。二次世界大戰期間,大學職員和學生大多住在梅堂。1942年元旦,學位頒授典禮在梅堂舉行,向日軍攻佔香港期間應考畢業試的14名醫科生頒授戰時學位。

Eliot Hall and the HKU campus Student and alumni clips Lectures, talks and events Visit the JMSC YouTube channel for more of our clips. JMSC in the news Can Beijing export its manipulation of information? 0 Hong Kong’s domestic workers feel caught 0

The Library is for HKU staff and students only. Back to Album listing Home > Albums > Declared monuments on HKU Campus > Eliot Hall_0468 Declared monuments on HKU Campus (27) Back to Album Eliot Hall_0468 Date: 2010s Source: Tags:

www.history.hku.hk

The Library is for HKU staff and students only. Back to Album listing Home > Albums > Declared monuments on HKU Campus > Eliot Hall_0079 Declared monuments on HKU Campus (27) Back to Album Eliot Hall_0079 Eliot Hall, 2010s

Campus Map of HKU 查詢或任何特殊的援助,請致電保安控制中心24小時熱線電話(3917-2882)

Eliot Hall James Hsioung Lee Science Building K.K. Leung Building Knowles Building Library Extension Building Main Building Rayson Huang Theatre T.T. Tsui Building Meng Wah Complex Centennial Campus Central Podium (CPD-LG) Run Run Shaw Tower

In 1974, the Eliot Hall Golden Jubilee Commemoration Fund Trustees donated 6,100 Hong Kong Electric Co., Ltd shares for the award of Eliot Hall Memorial Scholarship to residents of the Old Halls. With effect from 1992-93, the Trustees agreed not to restrict

Eliot Hall was opened in 1914 as the second student residential hall under the direct management of The University of Hong Kong. It was named after Sir Charles Eliot, the first Vi

 · PDF 檔案

the east end of Eliot Hall and May Hall had to be demolished. The University took this opportunity to combine Lugard Hall, Eliot Hall and May Hall into one large residential unit named Old Halls which was opened in 1969 with three wings, i.e

Why Study Journalism at HKU? 9 November 2009 Course Selection Tips 13 January 2010 Timetable for 2019-2020 Published by admin at 12 January 2010 Timetable for the 1st Semester of 2011-2012 Introductory Courses Course Code/Title: JMSC0101

Today, the University Hall spirit of fraternity, loyalty and trust is more important than ever. For at no time has the University’s future success been so dependent on the support of those who believe in it, and who treasure what HKU stands for. Generation after

About JMSC Message from the Director Our history Our home at historic Eliot Hall Videos Contact the JMSC People Staff list Staff Twitter list Research Research overview News Literacy in Asia WeChatscope Weiboscope The Media Law Project Transparency

按一下以在 Bing 上檢視1:06

18/2/2016 · This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.

作者: JMSCHKU

The Library is for HKU staff and students only. Back to Album listing Home > Albums > Declared monuments on HKU Campus > Eliot Hall_9232 Declared monuments on HKU Campus (27) Back to Album Eliot Hall_9232 Eliot Hall, 2016

21/6/2018 · Eliot Hall, built in 1914 and named after HKU’s first vice chancellor Charles Eliot, was the university’s second residential hall. It was used as a relief wing for Queen Mary Hospital during the second world war. It has housed the university’s journalism school since

Halls of HKU are devoted to the development of their members. Hall members are encouraged to take full advantage of such a precious opportunity to actively participate in various hall activities so as to develop their personal abilities (e.g. leadership skills

Welcome to the HKU Foundation Foundation Chamber at the Eliot Hall HKU Cultural Tours 2007 HKU Luncheon Talk HKU Cultural Tours 2006 HKU Foundation Secretariat 738, 7/F, Knowles Building Pokfulam, Hong Kong Tel: (852) 2241-5672 E-mail: [email protected]

During 1913-1915, four halls, namely the Morrison, Lugard, Eliot and May, were built in the campus of HKU. In the summer of 1966, a disastrous rainstorm (Wendy!) brought great destruction to the May and Eliot Hall. With the construction works carried out in 1968,

Fire Safety Floor Plan Plans of each floor have been prepared to indicate the fire escape routes in case of emergency & to indicate the location of fire services such as hose reels, breakglass units, alarms bells, exit signs, etc. If you have any questions regarding fire

This system helps wheelchair users to find accessible routes in the main campus of HKU. Please locate your starting point and destination on the map by clicking the relevant buildings.

360 View – Loading

If you have questions or comments please contact the Sustainability Office at [email protected] or visit us at 1/F, Eliot Hall, University of Hong Kong. Our team: Yuki Chan – Project Manager Maegan Cowan – Project Manager Oles Kwong – Sustainability

Building Room # Chong Yuet Ming Building CYCP1, CYPP2, CYPP3, CYPP4 Chow Yei Ching Building CBA, CBC Eliot Hall EH101, EH102 James Hsioung Lee Science Building JLG01,JLG03, JLG04, JLG05 K.K. Leung Building KKLG101, KKLG102, KKLG103

14/7/2019 · Eliot Hall was opened in 1914 and named after HKU’s first Vice-Chancellor Sir Charles Eliot, while May Hall was opened next door a year later, and was named after the university’s second Chancellor and 15th Hong Kong Governor Sir Francis Henry May.

For booking enquiries, please contact the Examinations Office by email to [email protected] or by phone at (852) 2859 2445. For details about the Audio-Visual / Information Technology equipment available in central classrooms, please visit the website of

Hall/College Vacancies Available for Application in the Residential Year 2019 – 2020

Master of Journalism Admissions Information Session Do you have what it takes to be a professional journalist? Come find out at this session. Learn about our programme, try a live broadcast and experiment with our multimedia and web tools. Date: 1st December

Welcome to the beta version of the “Wheelchair Friendly Routes Map” on HKU Main Estate. The map below shows the routes on HKU Main Estate which are accessible by wheelchair users. The routes are indicated by dark green dotted lines. This map and the